Neko Atsume: 8 Tips on How to Get More Fishes

Wednesday, February 03, 2016





Neko Atsume is a strategic game, we all know that. And part of the strategies we should know, other than how to put toys that attract the rare cats, is how to get more fishes.

Fishes are used to buy toys for our lovely Nekos. We get these Silver and Gold Fishes as a gift from the them when they play on our yard. However, the fishes they give varies from 1-100. (Far as I know)

I myself is already tempted to buy Gold Fish from the app store. But NO! I have to play fair and I have to play the waiting game too. And while waiting for them to give me lots of fishes to buy their food and toys... I analyzed their behavior. Below are some of the things I noticed:


  1. Attract Ms. Fortune. Always put the Cardboard House on your yard. This neko gives more or less 50 Silver Fishes.
  2. Attract Ramses the Great. Don't forget to have a special spot for his Tent(Pyramid). This Sphinx neko gives more or less 70 Silver Fishes.
  3. Attract Xerxes IX. Furnish your yard with Zanzibar Cushion and this Persian neko will always come back at your yard. He gives more or less 70 Silver Fishes just like Ramses the Great.
  4. Attract Lexy. She is a common cat that has an expensive taste. Always leave her favorite toys - Lacquered Bowl, Baseball and Sakura Pillow. She usually pays a good amount of Gold Fish.
  5. Always fill up your cat food before going to sleep. You'll be surprised that when you wake up you already have around 300 Silver Fishes plus a generous amount of 5-10 Gold Fishes.
  6. Expand your yard! This way, you'd be able to put additional four toys which means you can attract more nekos. More nekos means more fisheeeeeees!
  7. Put toys that can hold up to 2-4 nekos. As I've said, more nekos means more fishes! Here are some toys that can hold more than 1 neko: Cardboard House, Cardboard Cafe, Cat Metropolis, Bureau with Pot and Heating Stove.
  8. Input the Daily Password every day. Maybe that is why it called Daily Password cause you have to input it every day haha makes sense. (I'm talking to myself right now, I know. :P) You can get around 10 Silver Fishes and 2-5 Gold Fishes here. It varies though, sometimes I get more than that. You can input the Daily Password via tapping the Menu > News > Daily Password > Input Password. Then poof! You'll receive a reward for that. :)

I'll update this post and put some pictures. For now, I published it this way cause I can't wait to share to you guys! Enjoy! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe