Cactus and Succulents : My First Bloom

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Ever since I was a child, plants have always had a special place in my heart. It might be because I grew up in the province and my grandparents were both into planting and agriculture. However, when I had to go to Manila for college, my love for planting was slowly forgotten since there is not much land and soil here in our house.

Until one day, my officemate was going to Baguio and he was asking what "pasalubong" I want. Or if there is anything that he could buy for me. So I thought of a succulent. I can't remember why I thought of it back then but maybe it was Mother Nature calling my green thumb to start planting again.

Then I have another officemate who saw the plant that my other officemate bought for me from Baguio as "pasalubong". He asked me if I love planting since his wife is also into planting and belongs to a group that plants cactus and succulents. So we had a quick chat about plants and I asked him to invite me to that group.

So from that day, my love from plants came back and I do not know if it will ever stop. Cause right now I am looking for ways to find a place where I can plant more cactus and succulents.

Okay, back to my first bloom. :)


Ain't she gorgeous?

I am planning to post my cactus and succulent collection. So please subscribe so you'll get notified!
Thank you!!! xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe