How to Buy Kpop Concert Tickets in Seoul, Korea

Saturday, November 02, 2019


Hello Everyone!!! It's been so long since I last posted something here. I am so busy and I rarely find time to compose something.

But today I am freeee!!! lol

So I thought of posting today... and yup as you can see on the title it is "How to Buy Kpop Concert Tickets in SEOUL, KOREA"!!! :)

Exciting right?

So first let me tell some backstory, though I know everyone hates long intro. But who cares I just wanna share the experience here.


None of you would know but I am a GOT7 fan and it's all because of Jackson Wang. ❤


So when they announced that they'll be having a world tour I was so excited! But then I saw the schedule and realized I won't be in the Philippines on Oct 26. The best date that would fit my schedule will be the one in Seoul. Since me and my family have been planning a South Korea tour since 2018, I've decided to watch the concert there and have the long planned tour as well.


Okay! first things first.. I didn't get a flight yet because I've already been to Seoul back in 2018 and the primary reason to go back is the concert tour. If I won't be able to get the tickets then I'd have to let go of the flight or risk refunding a lower percentage of what I have spent. And I don't want to go through this pain. I need to be sure of every step I'm gonna take. XD

So what I did is ensure the concert tickets FIRST. So how did I get the concert tickets?
1. Prior the selling period, create an account at https://tkglobal.melon.com/ by clicking Register at the top right corner. Make sure the page is in English. :P




2. Note that if you are a registered fan in the fans club of your kpop group then you'd have a priority access to buy tickets, if not then you'd have to wait for the general sale. You can check the schedule at Melon. In my case, below is the schedule for the Got7 Keep Spinning World Tour.


3. Check your desired seats ahead of time once the concert you are eyeing is already posted at Melon and make yourself familiar on how to navigate the website. This is very important cause everything happens FAST.



4. FINALLY, book your desired seat/s! Some fans buy the front seats (closest ones to the stage) on the first day of the concert and buys the upper/lower box on the second day to be able to fully appreciate the choreographs.

Yup, you might be asking.. they accept Philippine issued credit card. Isn't that amazing?!
5. You'll realize after all the preparations you won't be able to get the front seat/standing section ticket. Cause they were all booked from the prior days. What I did was to check it on the next days in the hopes that someone might cancel. Then one morning, I got my ticket. FINALLY. AT THE STANDING SECTION. ❤ uwuuuu

That's my story!!!

But then I had to buy another ticket for my sister on the same section that I got from Melon. But it is so impossible to get one for her in the same section that I got. So I posted on Twitter that I am looking for a ticket.. I used a hashtag in Hangul. I just copied it from some Korean fans that are looking/selling tickets. Then an HK Ahgase messaged me.. and she is selling a ticket for the same selling price in Melon. And what's best is that the ticket she is selling is in the same section as what I got for myself at Melon. What a blessing!!! :D

It was really a stressful journey to be a Kpop fan lol. just kidding.


If you have questions just leave a comment and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this post with lots of grammatical errors. XD Not really a good writer just want to share. lol

Love you all!!! xx ❤


Disclaimer!!!
Photos from Google search
GIFs from https://giphy.com/


UPDATE UPDATE!!!

Maybe you guys are wondering how was the concert right? I have created a new post showing a vlog that I created on this special day. Click the link below!

https://tophotographyandbeyond.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-day-with-me-june-16-2019-got7-keep.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe