Cactus and Succulents : My Second Bloom - 2020 Pandemic

Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 18, 2020

It is supposedly the last 2 weeks of our community quarantine. We have now transitioned from Enhanced Community Quarantine to Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine. To make things simple, in "modified" version some businesses can already operate but public transportation is still not available and going out of our homes is still discouraged unless we are buying essentials or going to work for the businesses that are already allowed to operate.

At this time of the year, we should have been enjoying the last few weeks of summer. Families should be gathering and planning their own annual swimming - this is usually a Filipino thing. Well not for all but for most.

I miss going out.

I miss planning for my vacation.

I miss the beach.

I miss my friends and officemates.

I miss my other half.

I miss planning for my birthday.

I miss all the simplest things we tend to neglect before the lockdown.

We miss our daily routine. We miss our normal lives before this pandemic. But as they say, this would now be our new normal. And I hope this is for the betterment of all living being.

Amidst all that's happening to the world right now, we need to remember to be "Resilient" in this trying times. We should come out of this pandemic stronger and better. I know we would survive this pandemic. It might seem hopeless for us now. But sooner or later this too shall pass... and Filipinos will come out of this with a smiling face, as always!

Here is my "Second Bloom" to brighten up your day a bit. Let's all stay strong, we can fight this war together!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe