A DAY WITH ME: June 16, 2019 - GOT7 KEEP SPINNING SEOUL

Tuesday, July 21, 2020



June 16, 2020 - This was my first time to watch a concert! Only Got7 made me watch a concert and only Jackson Wang made me buy his own merch (just sharing 😂). The experience from buying a ticket to actually going inside the KSPO Dome was intense and stressful since I am doing everything for the first time! But the whole experience was worth remembering. The concert itself last around 3hrs and 40mins. The encore was about 40mins if I my memory is right. 😂 They love the fans so much that they didn't wanna end the concert/encore. We had so much fun and we will definitely watch again! 💚💚💚

WARNING: The videos and photos used in this video is not meant to make a vlog. These are just for memory's sake. So as I have mentioned in my Twitter account, the video is a crap 😂 but yeah I hope you enjoy! 💚💚💚 If you have questions about watching a concert in Seoul just comment down below and I'll try to answer as much as I can. 😘😘😘





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe