A DAY WITH ME: July 5, 2020 - Making a snack out of leftovers

Monday, July 20, 2020



Hello Everyone!!!

I hope you all are having a productive day.

It has been a while since my last blog and today I am off work so I got a chance to share here one of my new vlogs. It is actually just a simple snack I made out of leftovers I found in the fridge.

Watch the video below and let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

This recipe that came out of my experiment will take your usual "eggdesal" (egg and pandesal) to the next level! Try it now and give me a feedback. Hope you love it too!!! 💖💖💖

Note: If you do not have pandesal then you can just use any bread available. 😊

Watch the video below and let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Again thank you so much for all my readers and viewers!!! You guys amaze me and make my heart full. 💖💖💖



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe